The details for the talk are as follows:
- Date – Tuesday 11th August, 2020
- Time – 20:00
- Venue – Online via Zoom
We are experiencing difficult and challenging times. The coronavirus is affecting everybody’s way of life. Many people, from the young to the old, are finding this a very stressful and anxious time.
Our speakers will talk you through how to recognise stress and anxiety, how it feels and how to manage your feelings. They will inform you of the help that is out and there so you don’t feel isolated.
Please make a note in your diaries to join us and spread the word to others who you think would benefit from some help and support. Nearer the date you will be sent a link and information how to connect to Zoom and our talk.
The speakers at the talk are as follows:
- Anne Darwent, Team Lead Counsellor for Psychological Therapy Services at DHC
- Nicola Boreham, Manager Wellbeing Team OHC
- Dom Damesick, Counsellor, Clockwork Charitable Trust
- Charlotte Crompton, Advanced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, DHC Talking Therapies
We really hope you can join us. With winter fast approaching, shorter days and the virus still very much with us, ways of coping with the challenges ahead will be very useful.