We are currently closed.
*Subject to change depending upon evening appointments but always open until 18:30.
Telephone lines are open every weekday from 08:00 until 18:30.
We offer a limited number of pre-bookable appointments on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings between 18:30 and 19:30.
We offer an extended access service for weekend and evening appointments. Please visit our Extended Access page for more information.
Out of Hours Service
The following information is available from the Health Centre telephone answering machine message by dialing the usual number 111 when we are closed after 18:30 or before 08:00.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Alternative NHS services available to East Surrey residents:
- Health Help Now – the web app is available at www.healthhelpnow-nhs.net and will quickly help you to find the best place for treatment and advice
- Self care – people suffering from minor ailments such as coughs and colds, grazes and hangovers should treat themselves at home or visit their local pharmacy
- Pharmacies – your local pharmacist is qualified to offer advice on health issues and medication as well as treat headaches, an upset stomach and other common illnesses
- Walk-in centre – with no appointment necessary your local walk-in centre is managed by doctors and nurses who are available to deal with minor illnesses and injuries, such as cuts, burns, sprains and suspected breaks
- GP out-of-hours service – if you need to see a doctor when your GP surgery is closed, call NHS 111