- Dr David Hill – MBBS 1985 (Kings)
- Dr David Green – BSc(Hons) MBBS DRCOG MRCP MRCGP DCM
Dr Green’s main interests include primary prevention of disease and general medicine. He is the Cardiology lead for the practice and helps run a weekly “one stop” heart failure clinic covering patients across East Surrey. He also enjoys teaching medical students and junior doctors.
- Dr Tharshini Ramalingam – MBBS BSc MRCP MRCGP DRCOG DCM FICOS DHF
Dr Ramalingam studied medicine at University College London and is a member of the prestigious Royal College of Physicians London. She has a cardiology diploma and is a US board-certified cardio-oncologist. She is the cancer lead for the practice and is the GP lead for the British Cardio-Oncology Society as well as a board member of the general practice division at the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Dr Bahar Maybrey – MRCGP DFSRH DRCOG DIPM MD (Tehran –Iran)
Dr. Maybrey’s special interests are women’s health, family planning and psychosexual therapy.
- Dr Kerstin O’Connor (f) – MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP
Special interests: Diabetes; GP training. Dr. O’Connor is an approved trainer and the practice started to host GP trainees in summer 2018.
- Dr Nicholas Merritt – Bsc(Hons)Physio MBBS MRCGP
Special interests: Diabetes, General Medicine and Musculoskeletal disorders.
- Dr Edyta Szymczak – BSc(Hons) MD MRCGP
- Dr Bethan Forgie – BSc MBBS MRCP MRCGP
Dr Forgie’s interests include rheumatological disease and osteoporosis. She is a member of the rheumatology team at East Surrey Hospital and in 2021 completed a national musculoskeletal leadership programme sponsored by Versus Arthritis.
- Dr Zain Bamber – MRCGP, MBBS, BSc, DFSRH, DOccMed
- Dr Anna Mustill – MBCHB, MRCGP, DCH, DRCOG
I am South Tandridge PCN lead for Growing Health Together, a project which aims to support local communities improve factors effecting the wider determinants of health. I have a special interest in health and wellbeing of Children and Young People.