- Dr David Hill – MBBS 1985 (Kings)
- Dr David Green – BSc(Hons) MBBS DRCOG MRCP MRCGP DCM
Dr Green’s main interests include primary prevention of disease and general medicine. He is the Cardiology lead for the practice and helps run a weekly “one stop” heart failure clinic covering patients across East Surrey. He also enjoys teaching medical students and junior doctors.
- Dr Tharshini Ramalingam – Bsc MB BS MRCP MRCGP DRCOG
Dr Tharshini Ramalingam graduated from University College London Medical School in 2001. She went on to train extensively in medicine and became a member of the prestigious Royal College of Physicians in 2007 and subsequently a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners thereafter. Her interests include patients presenting with complex medical diseases, care of the older adult – particularly those with dementia, and also a paediatric interest in speech, development and behavioural problems in children in the 0 -5 age group. Dr Ramalingam is able to administer joint injections.
- Dr Bahar Maybrey – MRCGP DFSRH DRCOG DIPM MD (Tehran –Iran)
Dr. Maybrey’s special interests are women’s health, family planning and psychosexual therapy.
- Dr Edyta Szymczak – BSc(Hons) MD MRCGP
- Dr Zain Bamber – MRCGP, MBBS, BSc, DFSRH, DOccMed
- Dr Kerstin O’Connor (f) – MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP
Special interests: Diabetes; GP training. Dr. O’Connor is an approved trainer and the practice started to host GP trainees in summer 2018.