- Dr David Hill – MBBS 1985 (Kings)
- Dr David Green – BSc(Hons) MBBS DRCOG MRCP MRCGP DCM
Dr Green’s main interests include primary prevention of disease and general medicine. He is the Cardiology lead for the practice and helps run a weekly “one stop” heart failure clinic covering patients across East Surrey. He also enjoys teaching medical students and junior doctors.
- Dr Tharshini Ramalingam – Bsc MB BS MRCP MRCGP DRCOG
Dr Tharshini Ramalingam graduated from University College London Medical School in 2001. She went on to train extensively in medicine and became a member of the prestigious Royal College of Physicians in 2007 and subsequently a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners thereafter. Her interests include patients presenting with complex medical diseases, care of the older adult – particularly those with dementia, and also a paediatric interest in speech, development and behavioural problems in children in the 0 -5 age group. Dr Ramalingam is able to administer joint injections.
- Dr Bahar Maybrey – MRCGP DFSRH DRCOG DIPM MD (Tehran –Iran)
Dr. Maybrey’s special interests are women’s health, family planning and psychosexual therapy.
- Dr Edyta Szymczak – BSc(Hons) MD MRCGP
- Dr Zain Bamber – MRCGP, MBBS, BSc, DFSRH, DOccMed
- Dr Kerstin O’Connor (f) – MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP
Special interests: Diabetes; GP training. Dr. O’Connor is an approved trainer and the practice started to host GP trainees in summer 2018.
Dr Shelina Jaffer MRCGP, MRCP (Part), MBChB, BSc (hon) Biomed Science
Dr Jasmin Malek BSc. (hons), MBBS,MRCGP